- Inna Semenenko & Ruslan Galgash, Role of Religion as a Social Institution in Sustainable Development: View from Ukraine, (Problemy Ekorozwoju-- Problems of Sustainable Development 2014, vol. 9, no 2, 65-72).
- Richard K. Sherwin, Law in the Flesh: Tracing Legitimation's Origin to 'The Act of Killing', (No Foundations: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Law and Justice, No. 11, June 2014).
- Eli Wald & Russell G. Pearce, What's Love Got to Do with Lawyers? Thoughts on Relationality, Love, and Lawyers’ Work, (17 Legal Ethics (2014)).
- Christopher McCrudden, Human Rights, Southern Voices, and ‘Traditional Values’ at the United Nations, (May 28, 2014).
- Brian Leiter, Reply to Five Critics of Why Tolerate Religion?, (Criminal Law & Philosophy, 2015, Forthcoming).
- Asad Zaman, Building Genuine Islamic Financial Institutions, (Presented at Conference on: Economics and Ethics” organized by the Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE) in Doha, Qatar on the 10-12 of June 2014).
- Calum Carmichael, Interpreting Law: Jesus, the Lawyer, and the Parable of the Good Samaritan, 41 Georgia Journal of International & Comparative Law 697-710 (2013).
- Julia L. Ernst, Rethinking the Validity of State Religions: Is Antiestablishmentarianism a Fundamental Prerequisite for the Protection of Religious Rights Under International Human Rights Law? 34 Northern Illinois University Law Review 333-390 (2014).
- Christine Haight Farley, Stabilizing Morality In Trademark Law, 63 American University Law Review 1019-1050 (2014).
- Mark Goldfeder, Defining and Defending Borders; Just and Legal Wars in Jewish Thought and Practice, [Abstract], 30 Touro Law Review 631-653 (2014).
- Kenneth Shuster, "When Has the Grim Reaper Finished Reaping?" How Embracing One Religion's View of Death Can Influence Acceptance of the Uniform Determination of Death Act, [Abstract], 30 Touro Law Review 655-674 (2014).
- Daniel P. Dalton, Litigating Religious Land Use Cases, (ABA Book Publishing, July 2014).